BronxPearl v2.0

Confessions, ramblings, musings, and opinions from a BBW as she embraces 30 31 Years and Life (or at least tries to).

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself...

It has been awhile since I have blogged here. I'd like to say that it was because I have been wildly busy. I have been in a way. The website has taken up a lot of time, which is good because it has been growing more and more. But mostly, I just haven't really wanted to write here because I kept going back and forth about whether I should start a new chapter of my life somewhere else. I have some great ideas for a personal blog. With a theme, themed posts, etc. But at the end of the day, any personal blog about me is going to be just that: about me and my growth (or, in some cases, my lacktherof). BronxPearl just defines me. Regardless of where life takes me, the Bronx will be home. My pearls are not just birthstone, but were well-earned (twenty of them to be precise).

There are some things that I have been piddling around on for ahwile now (how long have I been "trying to go to grad school"? Yikes.). People always say that there is never a "right time" to do something. I kindly beg to differ. A sister finally has some money saved up and can start spending it wisely (and frugally since Lord knows where the economy will end up now, even with the bailout bill signed). I'm still working on the relationship thing. Or rather the lack thereof. And while I have a new director at my j-o-b, it is clearly going to be business as usual and therefore, worthy of plenty of humorous posts. The themed posts will fall into place just as well here as they would anywhere else.

So, with all of that said, "allow me to reintroduce myself"...my name is Ms. Aja B.

Here we go. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home