BronxPearl v2.0

Confessions, ramblings, musings, and opinions from a BBW as she embraces 30 31 Years and Life (or at least tries to).

Monday, February 04, 2008

Back In A New York Mood....

My Space codes

Hosted by RockinCodes.com

My NY Giants shook up the world by beating the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII! I have never been more excited to see a team from New York win a major championship like this before. Well, to be truthful, since my Mets won the World Series back in 1986 (I was all of nine years old back then) I haven't really celebrated any New York teams. Obviously, I don't root for that other NY baseball team. Basketball? I was a lady in the court of His Airness MJ and took great pride in not being a Knicks fan in the 90's.

But football? *happy sigh* Football I am all NY. Although the die-hards would not look kindly on my rooting for both NY-based NFL teams, even Jets fans were happy with this win, if only because of our absolute loathing of every dealing with the Patriots.

To Bill Belichick and the rest of the Brady Bunch...this should be a lesson to everyone from here on out:

Cheaters never prosper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home