BronxPearl v2.0

Confessions, ramblings, musings, and opinions from a BBW as she embraces 30 31 Years and Life (or at least tries to).

Monday, December 31, 2007

Ain't no reason...

for me to be up and on my computer at 2:42am on New Year's Day. None. Except to say Happy New Year to everyone. I've had one really, really, really good drink. LOL!

Went to church tonight. It was the right place to be. Saw my Moose. He came downstairs to say hello and Happy New Year, leaving a party thrown by an associate to come downstairs and wish me a happy '08. I wasn't invited to the party although said associate called me at least three or four times between Christmas and last night. He is definitely not on the '08 list. Yanno? Shouldn't have been on the '07 list, but I have blogged enough about him elsewhere. He gets no more time on my radar from here on out. Period.

I do have much more sensible and pseudo-profound things to say. Once the Bacardi Select wears off.

Happy New Year, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home