BronxPearl v2.0

Confessions, ramblings, musings, and opinions from a BBW as she embraces 30 31 Years and Life (or at least tries to).

Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Been A Long Time (Again!)

So...I haven't been to these parts in so long. More than a year--a few months short of two actually. My blog.city blog is getting ready to get deleted because they are going to start charging people to keep blogs over there, and I have been wanting to start blogging again. I had started something over on word.press but to be truthful? I just wasn't feeling it. I was going to move away from the whole bronxpearl moniker, but I thought to myself--why? I have been Pearlie for so long now.

You know what they say...if it ain't broke...yadda yadda blah blah...

I do have so much on my mind. Job, relationships (or lack thereof) and life in general. I'm 30 now (unlike when I first started this version of BronxPearl). But as the cliche goes, the more things change...yadda yadda blah blah...

So, I am going to make a dilligent effort to start blogging again. I'm not promising everyday (when I was at top blogging condition I was at least once a day--if not TWO!) but it will be consistent.

Here we go...again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home