BronxPearl v2.0

Confessions, ramblings, musings, and opinions from a BBW as she embraces 30 31 Years and Life (or at least tries to).

Monday, January 19, 2009

Content No Longer Relevant

So I am sitting here, trying to answer some waaaay overdue interview questions that a beautiful plus blogger sent me, and it is one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do today. I've been interviewed once or twice before. The questions aren't that much different than I am used to. It's just not flowing today. And one question made me realize why:

What drove you to create the magazine? What was (and still remains) your inspiration?

The first part is a textbook answer. It's the second part that is daunting right now. Mainly because I am not feeling very inspired. I have lots of ideas, but I am having trouble executing a few of them and it is frustrating me to no great end. It made it even more clear to me that maybe I am not focusing on the heart of Belle-Noir like I used to when I received an automated email from my RSS feed subscribers list. Someone had unsubscribed and listed reason as "content no longer relevant".

Ummm...ouch? Damn.

I have not been putting 100% into Belle-Noir. I haven't really been putting 100% into *me*. So I am going to have to find a way to push myself and motivate myself. There are still so many ladies who are doing wonderful things in this world for not only themselves, but for the plus community and the world at large. So I need to tap into some of their energy and get it moving!

I have a couple of ideas for what I can do to give myself and the site a boost. And, unlike many of my other ideas, it won't cost a thing! LOL! Hopefully I can gather enough enthusiasm to make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home